ua en pl ru 
ABOUT LUTSK

Architecture

  • Church of the Exaltation of the Cross

    Church of the Exaltation of the Cross

    Church of the Exaltation of the Cross together with the Vasilian monastery comprise a single complex of preserved architectural memorials, which were built by the Lutsk Exaltation of the Cross brotherhood.

  • Trinitarian Monastery

    Trinitarian Monastery

    Trinitarians built their monastery in Lutsk at the beginning of the 18th c.near St. Mykhailo church. The church wasn't preserved and the monastery building serves for a military hospital

  • Bridgettine monastery

    Bridgettine monastery

    The monastery was built in 1624 and functioned until May, 1845, when it was damaged by fire and was converted into a prison, today known as “Lutsk Prison”. Today the area is occupied by the Saint Archangel Monastery and Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Kiev Patriarchate.

  • Cathedral Church of St. John the Theologian

    Cathedral Church of St. John the Theologian

    Cathedral Church of St. John the Theologian – is the first Christian Church of Lutsk, the first stone building of Lutsk, the oldest building in the Upper Castle, which is partially preserved.

    10.00 a.m - 7.00 p.m.

  • St. Stephen’s Armenian Church

    St. Stephen’s Armenian Church

    St. Stephen’s Armenian Church – is an ancient temple of Lutsk Armenians. The church was built in 1427, or in the XVI century. In Soviet times, its remnants were converted to a private residence, which it still is today.

  • The Dominican Monastery

    The Dominican Monastery

    Dominican Monastery (XVII c.) - an architectural monument of national importance.